Feeling charitable this holiday season?
We love what we do. We hope that you love what we do, too.
We like delivering timely and relevant policy information about critical policy decisions in Alaska. We want to continue doing this work. And we want to grow. We want to get our products, including the Alaska Health Policy Review, out to more people.
We value your support and we encourage you to help us advance public policies that improve the health and well-being of individuals, families, and the communities of Alaska.
It’s easy to help! Here are just a few of the ways you can be an active participant in supporting policy discussions in Alaska:
- Donate to our organization. Any amount helps, and if you donate before December 31, 2013, you can take it off your taxes!
- Once you donate and the endorphins kick in, tell others about your rewarding experience and convince them to donate, too.
- Give us your time and volunteer. Side effects include laughing and feeling good about making the world better for Alaskans. See our opportunities here.
- Subscribe to or renew your subscription to the Alaska Health Policy Review.
- Better yet, give your friends the gift of a subscription!
- Our legislature-only edition of the Alaska Health Policy Review is now available for subscription and it costs only $99. That’s it, just over $1/day for weekly health policy-related updates on bills in the Alaska legislature and a calendar of upcoming health policy-related committee hearings.
- Like us on Facebook, and tell your friends to like us on Facebook.
- Spread the word about what we do. Your support and feedback are priceless.
Alaska Center for Public Policy – the only comprehensive, authoritative, nonpartisan source for public policy matters in the state of Alaska.
Best wishes for a wonderful new year!
Alaska Center for Public Policy