In case you missed it: Webinar on the upcoming eBook “Defined Contribution: A Playbook for Employers”
Offering the defined contribution perspective, bswift and Employee Benefit News (EBN) co-produced a web seminar called “Defined Contribution: A Playbook for Employers.” The panel discussion was well-attended, and featured three experts in the area of private exchanges: Don Garlitz, Executive Director, bswift; Craig Hasday, Chief Operations Officer, Frenkel Benefits, an employee benefits broker and consulting firm; and John Hohman, Managing Director, NFP, a provider of benefits, insurance and wealth management services.
The hour-long webinar included these topics:
- What private exchanges will look like and how they will operate
- Insured plans vs. self-insured plans
- Group vs. Individual insurance product
- Single carrier vs. multi-carrier solutions
- Employee choice of multiple health plan options
- The role of Wellness programs and incentives
- Tax considerations and implications
- Defining the optimal defined contribution for your employees
Click here to access the webinar and listen to it in its entirety.
Note: Excerpted from http://www.bswift.com/?/public/industry-insights.